My 500px Gallery

Wednesday, March 26

18 years old - a turning point of my life...


well... year 2008 is the year that i turned 18..

i celebrated my bday on the last 4th of january.. it was a sweet 1..

bsides, in the beginig of the year, i was also waiting my SPM result after those "difficult" days in the spm examination 4 months ago...

this is the time i experience changes in my life..

during three months of waiting my spm result, i had to b independent, by going to kl, and took a short 3 months english course.. at British Council..

i was grateful tht i did not waste my time... i learnt a lot bsides of english, but also the way to communicate with each other, even though v are frm diffrent country..

then, on the 12th of march, it was the day i take my spm result..

i did a pretty good job, by scoring straight 11As, 10A1,1A2...

the turning point is tht, how am i going to face my life after this..

frm my spm result, i realise tht it was ur spirit, ur dedication, and ur will, that make changes in ur life..

i had reli put my effort, and sacrifice during my days in schools...

and what i get from my hard work, is the good result tht i get..

and i even get i brighter future, and an easier turning point in my life..

a beter opportunity to compete among the good ones and even the best..

hard work is realy important if u wana realize ur dream..

and now, it had reach a turning point in my life..

i hope, i can get what i want, what i need, and what i deserve..

my life had reach to a junction..

the junction where i had to choose a correct pathway to a new life..

i will try my best to make my dream come true..

and i hope any1 of you, who are the same age with me, will try hard together..

this is our whole new world, a realy critical turning point in our life...

best of luck to me and to all the other teens..

we hope for the BEST..

No comments: