My 500px Gallery

Thursday, December 4

** it's all over and it's a FLAT **

4th december 2008; 11.30am; at matriculation colege
It's good news for me.. lol..
The PSPM (matriculation end of semester examination) result,
which i'd waited for a long time had been released, finally...
well..^^ as it's a good news... hohoho....
I GOT 4 FLAT!! which means 4.00 of CGPS in the examination..
and its a perfect result as i scored As for every of my subjects..
yea.. i am defitnitely quite happy and proud of it..^^
especially when recieving the result certificate..
that time, i was like telling myself... ya i got it!!
i was been flooded in happiness.. lol..
cz its another mission accomplished for me..^^
and my hard work had been paid back..
thts the aim of every students who wants to get
a good place in universities in future..
now, its time for me to mantain this result
untill the next semester to get an overall 4.00.. ^^

however, i did realised something.. ya..
perhaps 4 flat is just very common in matriculation colege..
there are just a lot of them who had the same result as me..
lol.. a lot realy means a lot.. u noe what i mean..
cz i duno the real number of that..^^
ya.. quite common.. maybe because of the system
of the matriculation which is 'quite different"..
so.. after been happy for a while..
i think that 4 flat is not that 'special' anymore.. hehe..
but i did expected this before entering matrics..
cz there are already so many examples..
so, the thing that realy matter is,
does this '4 flat' is a real solid one, or just a 'fake' one..

hm.. think of myself..
i did put effort into it..
i did work hard on it..
i did made sacrifice on it..
and i absolutely made a strong aim on it..
so... for me.. i had no doubt that...
i got a SOLID one.. ^^

so, although 4 flat is common..
i still feel proud of myself..
cz i really feel that this result is my effort.. ^^
i get for what i've done..

so, i would like to say this to myself...
"Congratulation! U did it!!"

No comments: