My 500px Gallery

Saturday, January 31

NO mood...

31 january 2009; 11.12pm; at home sweet home
well...
as expected.... ><
happy times passes by so quickly..
oh... the CNY ends.. just like that..
it was cool.. awesome...
i dont think i will forget about it..
but the celebration last only for 5 days..
my relatives went back to their hometown..
my friends also leave this place after CNY..
again, kuala lipis returns to its quiet atmosphere..
and i.. feeling sort of... strange.. maybe.. lol..
cause all fun just end so "suddenly"...
and i feel like being "abandoned"...
argh.. i miss those CNY days.. ><
but time wouldnt come back.. T_T
and my 2 weeks holidays also finished..
have to go back to colege tomorrow..
restart the horrible life there..
seems like my life would be colourless
untill i finished my studies in april...
means its 2 months to go..lolz...

hm...some sort of struggling..
bcz i am still in the mood of CNY..
but alone in the mood of CNY???
cz there are no relatives at home now..
and i have to go bck to the colege tomorrow..
this is some kind of mind torture.. u noe.....
i wish i can just scream like that..

well...

SCREAM~~~~~@@

No comments: