My 500px Gallery

Monday, April 20

The Climb had finally come to an end..

well.. lets give an arrogant laugh.. wakaka..
lol.. okay.. on top of the world now..
so happy.. so proud of my self that..
finally.. the struggles i faced ended..
the PSPM finals..
and the studies in Matriculation colege too..
this is the moment tht i've been waiting for..
it was like.. oh..
putting down a huge stone..
that u've held it for so long..
so.. let me get some true fresh air out of that sucking place..
oh.. haha.. i mean the colege..
and... this will be a real big and long holiday for me..
hope can realy enjoy it..
nope.. definitely will be an enjoyable one..

after been UNLEASHED..
haha.. gona be wild..
do just what i wish to..
do just what i like to..

and to all my previous friends at the colege..
good luck to everything in future..
so long.. but here comes goodbye..
anyhow.. all da best..

as one big chapter in my life ends..
here start a new ones..
but all i have to do is just enjoy..
all da best for myself too..


`chill~

No comments: