My 500px Gallery

Friday, July 31

=+=updates=+=

sigh~
itz been more than a month in UM..
and the life..
hoho.. its realy busy..
busy with homeworks, reports and tutorials..
plus.. dozens of activities waiting for us...
hm.. guess nid to start arrange my time edi..
recently just finish organising a "senior freshie night"..
quite a sucess one..
and did perform on stage with my acoustic guitar..
singing "beautiful" by damien leith..
lol.. its my first time..
so i dont think i gave the best that nite..
anyway.. just brought my guitar back home..
cz there's reli no space in my room.. ><
of course i am at home right now..
and.. not feeling to talk much today..
gotta stop here..

chill~

4 comments:

Ch33 h0nG said...

U must b havin a great time performing on te stage wit ur guitar...may i noe when is ur course night??

Unknown said...

i mean thats our college's nite.. but its only for all chinese.. hm.. it was on last monday..

Leeny.希灵 said...

Wow, so nice, back in Lipis already~

Ch33 h0nG said...

Same wit my course 2...onli for chinese...