My 500px Gallery

Thursday, September 10

when there's nothing much i could say...

its been almost a month.. yea.. a month..
this blog haven't been updated by any new post..
simply just because.. i am too busy to do that...
and... i'm just too tired..

its such a hot afternoon now...
with my throat, suffered in pain...
and i'm having cough too..
maybe... i'd been pushing myself too hard..
sleep lately, and wasting my energy excessively...
and in the end...
i'm been drowned in tiredness...

now.. whats in my life??
am i really that....... busy? exhausted?
assignments...
reports...
tutorials...
and also tests...
plus been involved in organising activities...
these... are what that 'seasons' my current life..

feels like wana vommit sometimes...
feels like been fed-up by all these in my life..
feels like.... i'm been surrounded by a dull and grayish world..
feels like been paused and stucked in the middle of the way..
feel empty.....

gosh... i dont even have my own space right now..
to do what i like and what i want...
i just hope all these will be over in just a short while..

these days...
i'm just listening to some repeating same questions....
"what are u busying? are u realy that busy??"
but.....
there's actually nothing much i could really say...
there's just too much to say
and i dont know where to start......
i would just..... nod.....

well..
just hope that the time when i can rest my mind and soul
will come....
as fast... as i hope....

`chill`

2 comments:

yannytan said...

ah chuan ,jiayou,dun give up...u will get use on it de...this is a good experience...

Yet said...

i can see now u are overwhelmed with busy, tiredness.. even when u talk also. but just take this as a chance, u learn more than others. anythg just share. gambatte