My 500px Gallery

Friday, August 22

>DULL<

Dull, empty, plain... thts what i feel..
it is just bcause my holiday is finishing!! or, considered finish..
so fast... sigh..
an appplause for it? or an ovation for it??
oh.. yea.. i enjoy it.. a nearly perfect one..
but now it is the end of my dearest holiday..
oh my oh my.. this is such a cruel thing for me...
time to get bck into the daily routine that it used to be..
matric life... hell on earth.. haha.. or maybe not..
NOW, this is absolutely corect one... bcz i tend to miss my home!!
haha... but when it gets longer, matric life is just normal for me..
haiz... what to do...
7 more months to go in matrics.. yea yea yea..
hope to 'enjoy' the terrible life there.. ya.. truly terrible.. ><

life goes on in such a way that it should be...

hope these words works for me... ^^

1 comment:

junhui said...

"hope to 'enjoy' the terrible life there"

i just hope i won't have to suffer.