My 500px Gallery

Thursday, August 14

> blog UpDaT3 < (lifetime sharing)

wow.... it was 2 months ago since i published my post..
so its time to update update my blog.. (even though no ppl will cum and c it) ^^
but this never happens in my matriculation life..
i mean time never pass in such a quick way when i was studying..
hm... simply just bcz, difficult times does not pass quickily.. haha...
now, itz my mid sem break, a two week one.. however 4 days had passed..
oh.. please let time pass slower now.. haiz... yea yea yea.. ==''
it is not all over yet, this is just a holiday.. okay... i accept this..
haha.. well..
nothing much to share..

itz just some pictures tht i taken from my colege..



such a beautiful sunset..(left)






sunrise...(below)

another beautiful scenery tht can
be seen from my hostel.. (left)





women are not allowed here!!
haha... found in male hostel only
(below)


me under a hot sun...
wow.. sure becum dark.. haha^^



see.. matrix is such a nice place.. haha..
but i dont like it so much..
i like the environment..
but my home is simply the best for me.. ^^

2 comments:

junhui said...

wow, our college has such scenes?
y din i notice?
or is it every time i woke up the sun's already set up?

Unknown said...

yea.. haha.. thts u..