My 500px Gallery

Wednesday, November 5

> Light and Easy <

5 November 2008; 1:46am ; at home sweet home..
After 1 week of struggling and drowning because of exam..
i am Freedom now... hahaha.. Independence day had come..
yea.. that kind of feeling is just.. so good...
hm.. put down stones in my heart..
no worries, no pressures...
light and easy...

i finished my final semester examination, last friday..
thats y my blog had been abandoned for such a long time..
there are only books in my head that time..
oh.. u cant just imagine that type of atmosphere..
everyone is studying..
no other activities, except having meal and sleeping..
in a day....................... >>>
book is the first thing that i see when i open my eye..
it is also the last thing that i see, before i sleep..
but.. oh gosh.. some people are just too annoying..
mann.. they are reading even when eating on the table!!
some just dont eat coz they treat books as their foods..=.=''
i mean, this cant be too overwhelming u noe.. oh.. ><
c.. ya.. i noe studying is our responsibility..
but.. over-study can realy cost you a big problem..
for me.. i am not that type of person.. it is just.. disgusting..
well, for me!! i will work very hard during exam times..
but, not too over.. for a certain level, i need rest..
i did work very hard this time, i noe.. coz i was a SPM student too..
i plan my day well.. when it is time to study, i study..
when it is time to rest, i rest...
cummon.. even machines need rest, dont u think human also??
haha.. mayb, thts my style, a style tht u rarely can find in matrics..

well.. about this exam, i am satisfied with what i have done..
i knew i worked well on it.. for me, it is a mission accomplished..
what i have to do now, is hope for the best.. yea..^^

just as soon as i finished my exam..
i straightly go back to my home sweet home..
hey.. its been a month i din come home..
so.........................
i am damn damn damn happy this time!!!^^
home is reli a place, tht i can realy enjoy..
haha.. i am truly a homeboy..

i m having a sweet holiday now..
and it marks the begining of a new semester too..
but who cares now?
hah..
lets enjoy first.... ^^

No comments: