My 500px Gallery

Wednesday, October 15

when i'll be fine..

15 october 2008 ; 3.00pm ; at matriculation colege..
i'm moody.. feeling sort of empty..
just like walking down the streets.. alone..
starring at my own life..
the days are just passing by..
hot days.. rainy days..
whatever it is..
my days are just getting more pressured..

two days ago i went kuantan for a walk..
bad luck strucked me..
i got caught at the front gate of the colege..
and forced to cut my hair..
spent RM25 just for a simple hair cut..><

now.. countdown goes on in my head everyday..
countdown for the final exam..13 days left..
so many formulae, laws, principles, postulates to remember..
i have lots of things to study..
i put away all the exercises.. just keep studying..
pressures are on.. war is begining soon..
i will have MUET too..
an english test.. its on next week..

i guess i be kind of struggling..
untill the exams are over..
then i'll be free..
but now.. its truly a test for me..
i'll go through it..........
and maybe i'll just keep my fingers cross..

someday..
i'll be fine...

No comments: