My 500px Gallery

Monday, October 6

>Feelings of minE<

6 october 2008; 1.15pm ; at matriculation colege.
New life starts since 4 and a half months ago..
i dont have too much of prediction..
i dont know what will i face in future..
but now.. i had understand more deeply,
about who am i...
i found that actually i am not a real traveller..
i am still a homeboy..
love home, family, old friends so much..
in otherwords.. haha.. i still miss my old life..
i love to go back home..
because thats where i can find back the sweetest memories..
my hometown is the best.. ^^

but everytime when i return to my colege..
oh.. that kind of strong feeling hits me out...
on the bus.. its ok...
at the front door of the colege... i start to feel it.. ><
its just like some kind of hating, down, empty feelings..
and these feelings will become stronger and stronger
when i walk towards my hostel..
oh god... i just cant ignore it coz everytime i feel the same thing..
starring at my room reminds me of everthing at my hometown..

i hate this kind of emotions..
so i had decide to carry out some change..
i hope i can change my characters..
because i knew i had to be grown up..
my thinking had to be more mature..
i am not going to be a homeboy for the rest of my life..^^
hey.. i am a real man now la!! haha

thats y.. this time when i went back to my colege..
i told myself to be a stronger person..
i told myself life are changing... i had to accept it..
i am at the place that i am suppose to be..
i had to be a brave adventurer for my future..
and i had to get use to this place.. although i didnt like it..
because this is my mission..

positive positive positive!! i told myself..

wow!! that kind of bad feelings had greatly reduced
when i went back to my colege this time..
i am so happy that i can recover so fast this time..
i am full of aspirations and inspirations now..
my heart is opened... i can see blue skies..
i had done a small change in my thinking..
but it is a big leap..

this is also thanks them who gives me advices..
who gives me support and encouragements..
Family and friends... ^^
thanks a lot.. i realy appreciate all of you..

i am stronger than who i am before..
and i am not going to stop my footsteps
to become a brave adventurer for the sake of my life..

yo! Gambateh............


No comments: