My 500px Gallery

Saturday, October 4

>what a nice holiday<

3rd oct 2008; 11.55pm; at home sweet home..

Eight days had just pass by..
in just a twinkling of an eye..
its another ' the end ' of my holidays..
at first i had ten days.. wow.. so long..
but.. 10 days is just like 10 minutes..
gone.. swoooosh..............>>
will be going bck to colege this sunday..
hm..

well... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
just as my title.. this was such a nice holiday..
i spend 99.9% the time of it...
haha.. so.. mission accomplished..

the first day i went bck to my home..
i spent my times with my friends..
chatting around at a mamak stall..
even chatting is such a nice thing to do when
we spend our times together with close friends..
and what is so special is that, i have been boss tht night..
paying the bills of the supper.. haha..
untill midnight.. i went home.. ya.. a long night..

the second day i went back..
i had breakfast with firends.. ^^
i also had DotA with my gang..
evening time..! its the golden moment..
we played basketball.. enjoyable..
night.. i spent my time in the house with my dearest family..

the third day...
my friends went to melaka trip..
i dint join as it clashed with my
plan to go back to Teluk Intan, my father's hometown..
so i spent a day in my home sweet home.. haha..
playing guitar and piano..
finding spme new songs to play.. yea.. i love musics..

the fourth - seventh day..
yea yea yea hurray,
i went back to teluk intan with my family..
it is a 6 hours jouney from kuala lipis..
it was long, but i love travelling.. ^^
there.. i went to the beach..
i also went to the fishing village..
eating delicious foods..
buying famous and cheap products with my family..
just like shopping around...^^
visiting relatives..
and nothing more than eating seafoods..
even though it is a 4 days trip, v are quite tired..
4 days was packed with activities!! haha..
but i truly appreciate this trip.. enjoyed so much...
it was good times which i spent it with my family..

seventh -> eighth day..
i reached home form teluk intan in the evening..
so, its evening!! as i said it is the golden hours..
so, i rushed to prepare some things..
put on my basketball shoes.. and flashed to the basketball court..
haha.. i enjoyed playing basketball again and agian.. ^^
next day, i went breakfast with my fren...
same at the evening basketball again..
untill tonight.. i just went to the temple to pray..
as it is the "jiu wang yie"..
and now.. i am writing this post.. haha..

just see... my holiday is full of activities..!!
i spent it equally with my family and friends..
haha.. this is called time management lo.. hehe..
yaya.. this is the most enjoyable holiday
since i entered matriculation..
after this, it will be my end of semester exam..
wow.. gambateh lo.. >

for sure..^^
i'll keep these memories..
"what a nice holiday!!"


the moment i was at the beach...

2 comments:

junhui said...

ha, so pack huh? u should look at mine.. easy 2 describe..

woke up at 12.00, had lunch, dota till evening, lim teh and basketball, then dinner, dota till 12.00, then lim teh, then dota till 5.00 a.m. everyday like this, not bad also huh..

Unknown said...

WOW..! aiyo u sleep untill so late then so pack lo.. haha..