My 500px Gallery

Saturday, June 27

All packed and ready to go...

Holidays ends... ><
Again...
mixed feelings rush into my mind..
getting a place to study at UM is a joy for me..
leaving home and holiday lifes is however desperate for me..
gosh... y all of these are been mixed up??
in fact they are not [homogenous mixture]..
but a [heterogeneous] one..

sort of suffering.. kinda ironic..
i have lots of words to say..
but, it seems like i would prefer keep it in myself..
lol.. i'm quite complicated now right?
yea.. feelings do complicates... sometimes..


well well well..
yyc..!! lets get back on track.......
i've got all my things packed..
and i m ready to go..
here i come UM..
as a lot of my friends would say this..
good luck to all of you too..
last word..
GAMBATEH!!!

p/s: have to worry about the outbreak of H1N1 Virus... cuz i will be at PJ, which is an area "containminated" with the disease.. nid to wear protective mask? this remain as a question mark... ==''...

No comments: