My 500px Gallery

Saturday, June 20

I got my First Choice..

finally..
after a month of waiting..
the results of Local University placing is been released..
for me.. the result is absolutely a perfect one..^^
cuz i get the first choice in my application list...
which is to study at Universiti Malaya..
in Mechanical Engineering..
so.. i'm quite happy with that..

before this, i am sort of worried that i couldnt get what i want..
and actually, there is another story behind this..
well, i got an offer from USM at Penang
before others university's result is been announced..
u will know the result of USM earlier cuz
they had been upgraded to an APEX university..
despite of getting tht offer,
i rejected it.. a decision which is quite tough for me to make..
i did consult my fren wheter rejecting it would affect
the result at the UPU or not..
however, it actually will not have
effect as USM stood independently itself..
i rejected it cuz, if USM was to be applied together
with all the other universities,
it would not be my first choice..
it might be a 4th or 5th one..
now, i got a 4flat in my matriculation..
so, i am hoping to get my first choice..

and in the end..
i got UM, my first choice...
yea.. such a relief for me..

thus...............................
evrything is settled down..
however i have to start busy again.. ><
for all those preparation to UM..
oh gosh....................
too much of things to do.. lol..

3 comments:

vivian♥ said...

hey chuan...congrates on getting ur 1st choice!!=)...wish u all d best!!

Unknown said...

thx..^^

Leeny.希灵 said...

Again, Congrats~~
Next time can kacau u and xinda in PJ d~~
^^
Bless you^^
All the best~~