My 500px Gallery

Sunday, March 7

just been soaked in such a busy life...

its been 2 weeks time, since i went back to UM...
Chinese new year finished just like that...
time passes to quickly for me to enjoy the times during CNY..
and there was no any updates on my blog untill now..

lol... well... i'm just been stucked in busy life AGAIN...
(busy like hell)
tons of assignments and reports...
plus tutorials and presentations..
and activities and exams too...
never gona run away from me untill the semester ends..

and this kinda life sometimes just make me too exhausted..
even sometimes.. i'm scared and fed-up...
but then... i knew since a long time a go that...
this is so called life...
could'nt resist to be stucked in this kinda situation..

and so....
what about just face it...?
yup.. i'll just do what i'm supposed to do so...
the final sem break is just 2 months to go...
and during that time..
i will be Totally UNLEASHED...
stay tuned~~~~ lolx...

chill~

No comments: