My 500px Gallery

Tuesday, May 11

It's holiday and it's SHOOTING time~

yea, i knew it...
its been a while i didn't bother this blog...
anyway it's not meant to be abandoned for too long,
and so, i'm back on track again... LOL...
final exam just ended and i'm havin' my longest Uni holiday ever...
2 months... XD

and as it's a holiday,
i'm gona do what i want and what i like...
for sure, i'm gonna get really crazy with~
PHOTOGRAPHY this time...

after been long awaiting,
finally i'm with the dslr - nikon D90...
whoa, tht's why i'm so exited this time...
my dad bought it 3 days ago as
both of us are really into photography...
(even though we are still 'rookies' with the dslr, lol)

frankly, i just LIKE photography so much...
(since few years ago...)
untill some of them among my friends own their dslr,
i started to explore photography along with them...
but the dslr is not mine...
so the reality is that,
the chances of hands on for me can be few...
but then as a self-learner, i buy photography magazines
every month... (i recomend 'Digital Camera') =)
and its been half a year ago...
tht's why from now on, it's time for me to go PRACTICAL...

got the D90 3 days ago..
started shooting all around my house
with the nikkor 18-105mm VR kit lens...
gosh... i enjoyed so much... =)

guys, let's see what i've got~


-stIng-

-the Misai Kuching -

-a close-up of it -



- taken around sunset -

- a sweet smile from my little sis -

- the DraGon -

- Potrait of my cousin -

- another view of the DraGon -

- the flowers of the cactus -

- nails&wires -
tht's some of it...
hope you guys enjoy it... =)
there will be more images coming soon...
so...
stay tuned~ LOL....
anyway, chill~

4 comments:

DeCloud said...

wah,D90!!!

Unknown said...

haha... yea...

♥ y0keh@w 毓皓 ♥ said...

hey ur photoes rock! some standard eh...send'em for competitions! =D

Unknown said...

lol... i'm just learning~ still a lot for me to catch up~ anyway thx for praising ya... XD