My 500px Gallery

Sunday, August 29

I've always been here...

Woah...
it's been two month!!!
exactly 2 months i didn't post update here...
owh... feel kinda guilty again...

but things happened for reasons...
the problem is i'm quite busy with my messy life recently...
New semester just bring me too much of work to deal with...
plus, the camera is not with me as i'm staying in my hostel now...
i didn't even had the chance to take good pictures
and post it up on my blog...

well... frankly...
i missed capturing pictures so much!
my ears are missing the 'clickings' of the shutter too!
so... planned to bring it over my hostel next time...
KL has too much place for me to shoot...
especially urban shooting and night scene photography...

so...
life's been a little bit of busy recently..
but nevermind...
holiday's gona come soon...
i'll be goin back home this coming friday...
wohoo...
2 weeks of holidays...
and i hope this will allow me
to take enough rest...
and to take more photos... =)

well...
photos are coming up real soon...
so stay tuned! =)

chill~

No comments: