My 500px Gallery

Sunday, September 5

Previous Shots...

Well i guess it's been quite a while i did'nt
upload any photos here...

and actually i had some photos in my hands
in this '2 months' period...

in fact they're the shots that i've been done
before i went back to my colege...
post-processed them during my free time...
at least,
i had the chance to learn and practice some
post-processing skills...

it's just that i did'nt post them here...
gosh. connection is freakin' too slow at my hostel...
as uploading to facebook is faster,
so i just had them posted on my facebook...

SO... finally i got a chance to come home
and get a faster internet connection speed
to upload those photos to my blog...

and here are some of those photos...

1. The view of Jelai River at Kuala Lipis from the bridge.


(panaroma view, merged by 7 photos)



2. Little sis playin table tennis.



3. Potraiture of my dog, Maggie.


(50mm shot, with nice filled bokeh)


and i guess that's all for now...
goin back to my father's hometown, Teluk Intan...
meanwhile will also be visiting Cameron Highlands...
thus stay tuned!
i'll be capturing more and more photos~
chill~

No comments: