My 500px Gallery

Thursday, May 21

I made it an overall 4.0^^

Check this out guys......
for anyone who studied in matriculation programme at past,
their 2nd end of semester result had just revealed!!
well.. i'm one of those..
this time, its sort of, calm and not so excited for me,
when i go on to check my result..
i mean, compared to the last time, i was so freakin nervous..
just dont know why..lol..
maybe its been too long since my final examination..
and i've been sitting in home for a whole month..

but.. there's still some kind of, worry.. at the moment
people told me that the results had been released..
just because, before this, almost all who knows me
said i'm goin to get a 4 flat for this..
so, this is the pressure i get from the public.. haha..
well,i mean what if i dont get what they had predicted?!
the feeling will be kind of bad.. really bad if that happens..
anyway, i have to check it out......
i have to know what is going on~
so.. i just took it easy, and without hessitation,
i clicked on the "semak" button..
and good news seems to appear in front of my eyes..

yup~
i got another 4 flat, which makes it an overall 4.0 CGPA..
with no doubt, i am damn happy that time!!
but its kind of funny that time cuz,
my parents were not beside me!!
the first time i checked a crucial and important result,
without the accompany of my parents.. haha..
so, i quickly print out my result, and showed it to them...
and they were like, "wow! we are going to celebrate this!"
hm.. i have the same thought too..^^
well..
i guess this is the real finish line i touched..
what a relief for me! yeah.....
hope i can get a good university with this result..
and finallly...........
chill~

6 comments:

Merciless said...

congrats,ah chuan! ^^

Unknown said...

thx!!!^^

Triple [N] said...

haha...
gong xi gong xi~
next time go lim teh, u belanja la.
wakaka~

Unknown said...

okay~ i have no problem with that..

Leeny.希灵 said...

lol~~
izzit 听者有份a?
chuan come kampar belanja us go tea lar~~

vivian♥ said...

hey fren!!congrates on ur 4flat as well!!!=D