My 500px Gallery

Wednesday, May 27

Daily Routines SHIFTED..

It's been more than a month i returned to my home..
and it's been pretty comfortable for me..
everyday i would just do what i like..
and nobody would wake me up from bed..
spending the whole morning with friends..
such a relaxing life..
and i dont even notice its been 5 weeks..
gosh.. and wow.. how come time runs out so fast??
lol.. such a simple question, and a bit of lame..

HOWEVER.. things do change..
and this happens to my daily routine..
as i had said before this, its been so easy for me..
i did not have to worry about keeping my house clean
as i have a maid at home keeping all the housework done..

and from now on..
i do not have a maid anymore..
she's been sent back.. and this is such a bad news for me..
cz i had to become the one who take care of all
the house chores, evryday... T_T
floor sweeping, moping, cleaning the dining room, kitchen..
and.. etc......................
sigh sigh sigh.....
it's tiring, exhausting, and nothing more i can say about that...
its the days without a maid~~

no more waking up late..
no more hangging up with friends everyday..
but i must wake up earlier to complete those tasks...
so.. is this what we call a "change" in life?
maybe.. but a small one.. haha..
anyway~ i can still enjoy my holiday..^^

and still........

chill~

No comments: