My 500px Gallery

Tuesday, May 5

not feeling to blog la... i mean these days..

haha.. just when i wana write a post on blog..
this feeling comes out.. yea.. i'm, thinking of that..
anyway.. just wana make sure tht here is up-to-date..
well.. what i've done these days??
let me see...~~~
last saturday, means 3 days ago..
i just travelled to the north..
heading to the south of penang, known as bagan serai..
for my uncle's wedding dinner..
and this week it will be another one here in lipis..
i mean.. it was quite fun when i was in penang..
al the relatives with 9 cars,
travelled all the way from lipis to there..
5 hours or maybe six..

and then... went back home the next day..
tired.. sleep at 11pm.. and wake up at about 10 am..
and now..
i still got some stuff to do..
like helping to prepare for the wedding dinner here..
and this morning just cleaned up the
weeds and tall grass beside my house..
but being a garderner is definitely not my hobby..
lol.. even my father grows plants and fruit trees..

okay.. guess those are the most recents updates..

back to enjoy life..

chill~

No comments: