My 500px Gallery

Monday, May 19

Hopes Come Back towards Me

As a student who had done excellently in the SPM examination,
it is impossible for me not to have either dreams or hopes..
scoring an extraordinary result in SPM is a Mission Accomplished to me..
i hope i can be better in future..
i hope i can get what i deserve..
i hope i can have a smoother road from now on..
i hope i can realize my dream;
without bringing difficulties to my parents or family..
that's why, i hope i can get scholarships, sponsorships, or KPM matriculation..

before this, i was rejected by all the scholarships and matriculation..
i was in despair.. cant tell the reason why i couldn't get it..
while in the hopeless situation, i do believe there is still hope,
no matter how thin it was..
this is similar to my parents..
so.. my parents tried many ways...
i also did appealed to the KPM and JPA scholarships department..
that's why we had a West to East jouney as i mentioned in this blogg..

Then, i recieved another good news..
i was shortlisted to attend the Yayasan Pahang scholarship interview..
for this, i realy had to say i was lucky..
this is because, only 15 students was being interviewed by yayasan pahang..
i am one of the 15 students, and yayasan pahang is giving 5-8 scholarships..
i done a pretty good job in yayasan pahang interview..
another good news for me -
although if i failed to get this scholarship in future,
i automatically can get a convertable loan given by yayasan pahang
as i was shortlisted in the interview..
this is a very good loan..
if i achive good result in university, this loan will be converted into scholarship..
PLUS.. it is zero interest..
so..... these are good news for me..

Another incident is that, i was being interviewed by Sin Chew..
this is because my mom had let this nwsppr noe about my problem..
so.. my NEWS came out on the newspaper a few days ago..
wow.. such a big stuff u noe??however this is good..
as i can let all the ppl noe that i am in a difficult condition..
dr. wee ka siong, also said on the newsppr that he will try his best to help
all the students who are in the same situation as me..

SO.. this is why hopes come back to me..
i am happy.. passionate..
i knew, in the end, everyone will understand my determination;
and the days tht i have when i strived for my dreams..

i had said, i made mind preparation for not getting anything in the end..

however,
i am still full of hopes..
i will not give up..
i will fight for myself in order to hit the stars in the sky..
i knew i can do it.. even without scholarship or matriculation..

Aspirations are with me as long as i still can breath..

1 comment:

pooieeeeeeeee said...

wowww... so lucky la u..
i wan 2 c the newspaper la..
tell wat is the date of the news.. i do check n c....
i proud of u la.. gambateh..
anyway, congratulation!!!