My 500px Gallery

Sunday, May 18

West to East - for HOPES

It sure was a tiring journey for me and my parents -
the West to East adventure.. which is for my education future..
yea.. its true.. last 3 days we had it..
walao.. now reli so tired.. sleepssssss..
it was on Thursday, when we start our jouney to KL..
from kl too.. haha.. (kuala lipis la..)
y go there?? it is for my future lo...
just as i mentioned.. i din get any scholarship..
such a great dissapointment for me la...
however, same to my parents, i belive there is still hope..
so, we went KL.. trying to add more hope ..
so that i can get an offer for the matriculation..
on friday, we went to PUTRAJAYA, where the kementerian pelajaran malaysia(KPM) located..
b4 this.. i had appeal to the KPM as i fail to get a place in Matriculation..
so, this time.. v hope to go there to c face to face with anyone in charge in this..
in the end.. yea.. v manage to meet with sumone..
he said tht, if i had all 1A in +math, math, physic, chem and bio.. i had a big chance..
v also told him our problem.. he say they will try thier best..
lastly.. we put on hopes..hope to get matrik in the end..

so, v leave KL.. the WEST.. and straight go to the EAST..


c... this journey is realy non-stopping.. so.. reli reli reli very stressful and tired lo...
EAST = Kuantan..
yea.. after v finished our mission in KL, we went ot kuantan straighly..
i went KUANTAN for the yayasan pahang scholarship interview..
although i had the experience.. but still nervous and worry la..
this scholarship is reli gud...
anyway, the interview is the most relaxing 1 tht i ever had..
only 10 minutes.. then go home..

wow.. staight from kuantan went back kuala lipis..
my jouney is like a big big triangle..
if u look through the map..
kuala lipis- KL-kuantan-kuala lipis..

anyway.. after these.. all my interview had ended..
i dont hav to travel so far oready..
it is just like.. i took a bow, curtain is falling and closing..
although it was a tiring 1.. well.. it was pretty a good experience for me..
and i wana thx my parents who support me so much..
they sent me to all the place tht i want..
this is because they knew it was for my future..
thank you once agian, mom and dad..
i will work hard for my future..



well now.. hope comes back again,,
but i had made a mind preparation tht i will not get anything in the end also..
so.. i am open minded now..
this is part of my life.. i am brave to face it and solve it..
yeah!!! gogogo..
i can do it in whatever situation..
i believe myself..

No comments: